5 Cellulite Body Wrap Tips That Really Work
In this post you will find out how to use and apply the most effective body wrap method. I have put this together as a simple solution that you can replicate. If you follow these steps, you will get rid of your cellulite.
You will find out: –
- Step by step process to apply and use the wrap
- Why this method is effective in getting rid of cellulite
- 1 simple step that puts an effective cellulite reduction session in to overdrive to speed up and maximize the results to get rid of cellulite
- Everything you need to get rid of your cellulite
OK, let me state one fact here right now….. Body wraps work! They help you lose weight as part of a weight loss program, and they are effective in combating cellulite.
As with all things, there are best ways of doing things so that you get best results. That is what I am recommending here – 5 tips to get you on your way to having smooth skin and to help make you gain a more shapely figure.
Body wraps grew in popularity in 1980s and boomed in the 90’s. Since then, they have remained a highly popular means of tackling cellulite and to keep the skin healthy and looking great.
There are three main purposes and functions of the body wrap.
Detoxifying Body Wrap
The first one is the detoxifying body wrap which focuses on removing toxins from the body. The
Slimming Body Wrap
The second is the slimming body wrap. A slimming body wrap goes through a particular process and most spas follow this process.
Cellulite Reducing Body Wrap
The third is the anti cellulite wrap. This wrap is designed to tackle a multitude of factors. These include: –
- Fluid retention reduction
- Increase of blood circulation
- Toxin removal
- Promotion of an anti cellulite environment to enhance the production of collagen and reduce inflammation around cellulite affected areas
In this post, I am going to combine all three types of body wrap in to one simple and easy to follow step by step process below
The first step is to carry out an effective body scrub. This is important because it removes dead skin cells and other dirt found on your skin that would not be removed by simply taking a shower. If you don’t undergo a scrub, the nutrients that your body should have absorbed through the body wrap only stay on your skin’s surface.
The second step is to shower / rinse off the scrub and all the dead skin cells and dirt that the scrub has lifted from your skin
When you have rinsed / showered, you should apply this Thermo Active Hot Gel to the body part/s you want to work on. The gel helps the body increase its temperature around the area it is applied to. It aids circulation and increases the sweat action, which is the main point of this exercise. When you are applying the gel, you should firmly massage it in to your skin. The massaging will help increase blood circulation, and will help your skin absorb the ingredients of the gel.
Now sweating is the entire process that we want to achieve with this body wrap process. Sweating requires energy from the body to be produced. The energy required burns up calories, and in addition to this, the sweating process is key to lifting our harmful toxins that provide the environment for cellulite to thrive in.
In addition to the active sweating properties of the gel, there are also key anti cellulite ingredients, including Methyl Salicylate which is an organic ester found in many different types of plants. This ingredient aids circulation and reduces inflammation. In addition to Methyl salicylate is Camphor, which works in conjunction with the Methyl salicylate to increase local blood circulation. The increase in blood circulation aids the body’s production of collagen. The production of collagen is one of the key factors that you should maximize in the process of getting rid of cellulite. This product also contains Centella Asiatica which works in conjunction with the camphor to aid the production of collagen.
Then the gel goes on to actively tackle the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial aspect of cellulite reduction. The gel includes both Silymarin and algae. The Silymarin has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and the algae is rich in iodine, which is both powerful as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
This makes the Thermo Active Hot Gel the perfect topical application for the wrap as part of the wrap process because the combination of the gels thermal properties combined with the acceleration of local blood circulation and reduced inflammation means that during the wrap session, you are maximizing the effectiveness of the session itself
When you have applied the thermos active gel to the body part/s you want to work on, you should immediately wrap that body part (your thigh, buttock, arms or tummy) with cling film. Don’t wrap too tightly that it restricts blood circulation, but not too loosely either. The wrap should be tight, but not restrictive.
As soon as you have wrapped the cling film, you show get a towel that is hot, and wrap that around the cling film. Make it as hot as you can, the hotter the better. The purpose of this is to get you to sweat, and I mean really sweat. To aid the process, swap the towel for a different freshly heated one so that the heat is maintained and assists the seating process. Do this for about 30 – 45 minutes.
After 30 – 45 minutes or so, remove the towel and cling film, then rinse off the sweat residue from that part of your body. Dry yourself well, and then it is time to apply the cellulite cream that I personally recommend. The details of the cream can be found right here, but if you want to read the reason why I recommend this cellulite cream above all others, you can read my in-depth report “Does the Best Cellulite Cream Really Work”
When you use the wrap and the process I have mentioned above, you will lose weight and you will be slimmer in the areas you applied the wrap. Now I don’t want to let you have false expectations, so let me lay it out in easy to read terms: –
- The wrap process is fantastic. It produces great cellulite busting results.
- You need to carry this process out on a regular basis. This means as often as possible, so for best results, it would be once per day before you go to bed for example. If this is not realistic for you, then you should try to do this process at least once per week
- The process of the profuse sweating will make you lose weight. There is no doubt about that. Now if you follow the advice in the post on diet and drinks, you will be able to maintain a good percentage of the weight loss. However, if your diet is low quality, and you are eating and drinking the wrong things, you will put the weight back on.
- The process of the wraps is an on going process that battles to overcome the cellulite. This will have good results in itself, but for ultimate results that last, you should follow the details as laid out in our guide titled “How To Get Rid Of Cellulite”
Wraps are a core part of my recommended process to get rid of cellulite. In fact, this post is key to your success. Now if you want to get in to this and do it ultra effectively, I would strongly recommend that you invest in a good quality wrap applicator. This product is the one I recommend.
Basically, the applicator provides an impregnated material that is manufactured specifically for each body part you want to work on. The applicator is impregnated with the very best ingredients that work in conjunction with the Thermo Active Gel and provide absolutely amazing results. So, if you want to apply your body wrap to your tummy for example, you would carry out all of the points listed above. However, the applicator step would site between steps 3 and 4. So what you do is: –
- Apply the scrub
- Rinse / shower it off
- Apply / massage the Thermos Active Gel
- Apply the wrap applicator
- Wrap the cling film around the applicator a couple of times so that the wrap is firmly fitting
- Wrap a hot towel around the cling film & have other hot towels ready to replace cooling towels
- Read a book or watch the TV and let the session commence for 30 – 45 minutes
- Remove the towel and cling film at rinse / shower the sweaty residue
- Dry your skin thoroughly
- Apply a very high quality cellulite cream – for best results, carry out this process just before going to bed
This entire process will do the following for your body: –
- Tone your body areas
- Slim and provide you with a sexy figure
- Draw out toxins that encourage cellulite and increase its appearance
- Help the body increase the production of collagen
- Absorb ingredients that assist the breakdown of fat, toxins and moisture retention
- Increase the blood circulation to aid oxygenation of the cells which are key to providing a right environment to fight and get rid of cellulite
- Enrich the skin so that it looks sensational, glowing and beautiful
- Tighten your skin to aid the natural process that the collagen achieves within the connective tissue
I have mentioned that you should keep the wrap on for 30 – 45 minutes, and this guideline is a minimum. In actual fact, you can keep the wrap together with the applicator on for up to 8 hours. It is not critical if you go over 8 hours either, but be sensible. Ding an 8 hour daily session in the long term is not likely to be harmful, but it is not necessary either. Try to aim for a consistent medium, and a mix of session lengths is fine. So if you want to do an 8 hour session once per week and every other day do 1 hour, then that would be great. If you can’t commit to that but could do an 8 hour session while you sleep, then that would achieve good results too. The only thing you can’t maintain with an 8 hour session while you sleep is the hot towel aspect, but so long as you include this in other sessions, the long term results will be amazing.
Body Wraps Whilst Exercising
For ultimate results, you should carry out my wrap recommendations above but exercise at the same time while the wraps are in place. Now this won’t be possible to do with the hot towels applied, so what you should do, is initially, for first 10 – 15 minutes, while the towel is hot, relax and let the wrap process do its thing. Then, after that time, start an exercise routing for about 30 minutes. I recommend a functional fitness exercise routine that I outline in my post titled “Exercises that Get Rid of Cellulite”. This kind of exercising maximizes the use of your core muscles, and the core muscles are where your lymph nodes are situated, so carrying out functional fitness exercises will mean that you will get fit, plus:
- Accelerate the circulation of your lymphatic system
- Increase blood circulation that aids oxygenation of your cellulite fat cells. Oxygenation of these fat cells are important to create the right environment to encourage the establishment of body compounds that get rid of the appearance of cellulite
- Tone and firm the cellulite affected body parts. This alone will help reduce the appearance of cellulite
Wraps For Specific Body Parts
Belly fat is one of the hardest fats to eliminate. Even if you try cutting down on food, the last body part that would look thinner would be your belly.
A stomach wrap is like any other body wrap that you put on your midsection. When you put it on, make sure that it is not so tight because your goal isn’t to squeeze your tummy in.
A stomach wrap is supposed to reinforce fat burning, so if you just put it on without doing anything, chances are you won’t get the results you are looking for.
The best way to use a stomach wrap is to put it on while you exercise. This way, the stomach wrap helps increase body temperature in your midsection so that you sweat a lot more. With increased sweating, you are able to reduce water retention of your body and burn a few calories.
While this is still not a good replacement for proper diet, using the right stomach wrap with the right natural ingredients that promote fat-burning and toxin removal will still help you lose one to three inches on your waistline.
Thigh, Arm, & Buttock Wraps
Similar to a stomach wrap, thigh, arm, & buttock wraps work in a very similar way. They help reduce cellulite by allowing your body to excrete toxins that would otherwise lump in those body parts.
General Tips Using Body Wraps
How to Apply a Stomach Wrap to Lose Inches & Reduce Cellulite
Before you even apply the stomach wrap, take a photo of your stomach. Make sure it’s clear so that you can see the “before” state of it. You don’t have to do this, obviously, but it might make you feel good if you can see a before and after picture. Be proud of your achievements, and if you can see a before and after comparison, it will spur you on. If you don’t record, it is harder to see the results even though they are being achieved.
Belly fat is something that a lot of people struggle with. The wraps will certainly take inches off your waistline, but remember what I said earlier in this post that you can quickly put those inches back on if your diet is not good. Also, exercise is important to help reduce belly fat, so do what you can to burn the calories. Avoid carbohydrates in your diet. This includes potatoes, fast food, alcohol, sweets, cake and sugary drinks
How to Firm Your Arms, Thighs, and Buttocks So They Look Amazing
The best way to tone your arms, thighs, and buttocks is to exercise. Proper diet is helpful, but to actually have firm body parts, you would have to put in the extra work. The downside to this is that you don’t get results overnight. You have to continuously exercise every day to notice a considerable change. But all is not lost because you can still increase the chances of having faster results if you couple exercising with body wraps for your arms, thighs, and buttocks. By applying them, you will be able to sweat more and the toxins in those body parts will be removed. After a while, you will be able to notice that not only are those parts firm but also don’t have cellulite.
It’s important to know that to achieve best results is to go full program: –
- Wraps & Applications
Now this might not be possible for everyone, and that is fine. Just do what you can, and you will see results. Obviously, if you can address all 4 areas in the points above, you will see faster and better results. The key to success is long term application of what you do. So if you are going to start this, be realistic to what you can achieve in the long term and stick to that. Don’t go boom and bust where you start heavily and quit after a couple of weeks. It is far better to go to what is realistic and keep that up consistently for the long term. It will be: –
- Good for your long-term health
- It will make you look younger in the long term
- Your cellulite will disappear
- You will be and feel fitter
- You will live longer
Those are 5 life changing results!